- Douglas Booth x Superga
- The Face of Superga 2015
- Spindle Magazine and Superga
- Behind the scenes with Wonderland
- Superga X Esquire
- Customise your Supergas
- Fashion's Christmas List
- Cosy up!
- Cosmopolitan's Weekend Uniform
- Suki shoe - part 2!
- AW 14 x Suki Waterhouse
- Superga x Zoe Jordan Sprezzatura
- VERSUS VERSACE & SUPERGA
- SUPERGA X THE MAN REPELLER
- FASHION TARGETS BREAST CANCER
- SUKI WATERHOUSE
- SUPERGA X BLONDE SALAD
- Stop Motion from Brazil!
- LITTLE MIX IN HOH FLATFORMS
- ALEXA CHUNG IN NYC
- Carnaby 20% off Shopping Party
- House of Holland Launch Party
- Superga per House of Holland coming soon!
- Superga UK Spring / Summer 2012 Campaign Video
- Superga UK Spring / Summer 2012 Campaign
- WATCH Alexa Chung Bring Her Brit Charm To Superga!
- Alexa Chung for Superga
- Alexa Chung Is The New Fashionable Face Of Superga
14. MARCH 2014
Superga are pleased to announce British actress and model Suki Waterhouse as the face of their Spring/Summer 2014 campaign due to launch March 2014. The campaign will depict the brand's laid-back yet stylish ethos through defining Sprezzatura. Sprezzatura, the Italian art of looking good without seemingly trying.
Sprezzatura encompasses a certain nonchalance. an effortlessly casual grace that Italian fashion does best. Easily described as an artful dishevelment, the style needs not boast the thought and concept that has created an outfit, instead lending a modern interpretation to a timeless notion.
' ... so as to conceal all art and make whatever one does or says appear to be without effort and almost without any thought about it. ' – Baldassare Castiglione's The Book of The Courtier
The campaign, due to launch with Suki's exclusive shots for the brand will follow on throughout the season to feature a behind-the-scenes look at the fashion industry with a showcase into fashion insiders ' style and their interpretation of Sprezzatura. Suki's influence within the industry reflects well in Superga's history of collaborating with the most distinctive British style icons. Suki follows in the footsteps of legendary fashion favourites Alexa Chung and Rita Ora and embodies Sprezzatura.
Currently the face of Burberry Brit Rhythm, Suki stars in the 2014 's release ' Love, Rosie; the sequel to the blockbuster hit ' PS I Love You ' and is an undeniable rising force within the fashion industry today.