2754 KESTIN HARE
Green White - S00FMU0
Superga team up with British menswear designer - Kestin Hare for an exclusive two shoe collaboration for SS19.
Drawing on his eye for design and use of materials, the Superga x Kestin Hare collaboration features two styles, a take on already existing Superga's - 2750 and 2754.
The pairs feature sourced material from the Halley Stevenson Mill in Dundee which is comprised of 50% nettle/50% cotton, making it ethical and sustainable. With a utilitarian feel, each shoe has a ‘salt and pepper’ effect running through the fabric with monotone foxing with matching materials.
The 2754 wears fabrics of the Scottish clothing brand Kestin Hare. With an upper in cotton and nettle textile fiber, cotton lining and outsole in vulcanized natural rubber
- 50% Cotton 50% Nettle
- Dual-branded insole personalisation
- Silk printed over 100% pure cotton
- Jaquard tongue label with Kestin Hare woven logo
- Comes with two sets of laces, one cotton and one leather.
- Burnished alluminum eyelets