2750 ORGANIC COTTON
Natural Beige - S31119W
Superga presents: The Organic Collection
Up-to date. Caring. Good. With our essential winning formula, our iconic shoes have always been a symbol of simplicity. We constantly research new ways and procedures to develop our products with an increasingly sustainable approach.
his is the natural evolution of a brand that aims to use the resources of our planet in an elegant and wise way.
- The upper composition of all the Organic shoes is a unique blend of 60% organic cotton and 40% natural hemp, while the eyelets and shoelaces are entirely made of organic cotton.
- The organic cotton employed in the manufacturing of our shoes is sourced in Vietnam, according to the internationally recognized organic farming standards.
- The insole of all the shoes is composed by a layer of natural cork, a simple yet extraordinary material. Among its other properties the cork is light, durable, impermeable and hypoallergenic.
- Superga®’s sole rubber is natural and manually extracted from the rubber tree forests of Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand.
- The rubber is still processed with a traditional technique to guarantee high quality and elasticity standards.
This shoe is Vegan.
- Vegan-certified Superga shoes are eco-friendly. They do not contain any animal or animal-originated ingredients.
- Cruelty-Free - No testing is performed on animals during the production of the components and the shoes are cruelty-free.