2750 ORGANIC CANVAS NATURAL DYE
Natural - S2116JW
Forever iconic, forever new. The Superga 2750 sneakers are an Italian style staple and an authentic design piece. Born in 1925, when the young Turin entrepreneur
Walter Martiny created a prototype of rubber-soled sports shoes for his tennis-loving wife, today, their appeal remains intact. In this release upper is in organic cotton and it has been naturally dyed with plant based color, insock in cork and outsole in vulcanized natural rubber.
- The upper composition of all the Organic shoes is a unique blend of 60% organic cotton and 40% natural hemp, while the eyelets and shoelaces are entirely made of organic cotton.
- The organic cotton employed in the manufacturing of our shoes is sourced in Vietnam, according to the internationally recognized organic farming standards.
- The insole of all the shoes is composed by a layer of natural cork, a simple yet extraordinary material. Among its other properties the cork is light, durable, impermeable and hypoallergenic.
- Superga®’s sole rubber is natural and manually extracted from the rubber tree forests of Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand.
- The rubber is still processed with a traditional technique to guarantee high quality and elasticity standards.
This shoe is Vegan.
- Vegan-certified Superga shoes are eco-friendly. They do not contain any animal or animal-originated ingredients.
- Cruelty-Free - No testing is performed on animals during the production of the components and the shoes are cruelty-free.