2490 ORGANIC CANVAS NATURAL DYE
Weeds - S7115SW
Forever iconic, forever new. The Superga 2750 sneakers are an Italian style staple and an authentic design piece. Born in 1925, when the young Turin entrepreneur Walter Martiny created a prototype of rubber-soled sports shoes for his tennis-loving wife, today, their appeal remains intact. In this release upper is in organic cotton upper dyed with natural dyeing colors with a higher sole, cork insole and outsole in vulcanized natural rubber. Natural dyes are 100% plant-based and depend entirely on geographical location and weather.
- The upper composition of all the Organic shoes is a unique blend of 60% organic cotton and 40% natural hemp, while the eyelets and shoelaces are entirely made of organic cotton.
- The organic cotton employed in the manufacturing of our shoes is sourced in Vietnam, according to the internationally recognized organic farming standards.
- The insole of all the shoes is composed by a layer of natural cork, a simple yet extraordinary material. Among its other properties the cork is light, durable, impermeable and hypoallergenic.
- Superga®’s sole rubber is natural and manually extracted from the rubber tree forests of Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand.
- The rubber is still processed with a traditional technique to guarantee high quality and elasticity standards.
This shoe is Vegan
Vegan-certified Superga shoes are eco-friendly. They do not contain any animal or animal-originated ingredients. Cruelty-Free - No testing is performed on animals during the production of the components and the shoes are cruelty-free.